Guide for Intended Parents
There are a lot of questions you can ask a potential Surrogate Mother to find the right match. There are numerous things you can ask a potential Surrogate Mother and every answer should be taken to heart but never judged upon.
You are SOLELY asking these questions because you are eyeing for someone who genuinely holds the same outlooks and ideas as you about the entire Surrogacy process.
Always keep in mind that not every Surrogate Mother you communicate with along this Journey is right for you.
Ask these Important Questions to Connect
- What are your reasons for wanting to be a Surrogate?
- What does your Medical History show significant to your own pregnancies and/or Heredity?
- Have you ever consumed Drugs, Alcohol, or Tobacco?
- What kind of relationship do you expect from potential Intended Parents…before, during and after birth?
- What are your expectations for the birth? C-section? Pain Medications?
- How do you feel about abortion and under what circumstances do you feel that it is necessary, if at all?
- Are you willing to arrange for multiple births?
- Is your family supportive of this decision to become a Surrogate Mother?
- What expenses do you expect to be compensated for outside of the pregnancy?
- Do you have Medical Insurance that covers Surrogacy?